The following resources are available free to all BC healthcare providers. Order your supply here and we'll mail it to you.
- General - Smart StepsPocket-sized booklet for adults wanting to quit smoking. There is information on the medications, services and tips in an easy-to-read format.
- Aboriginal - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking booklet for adults wanting to quit smoking that uses culturally-appropriate imagery and language for the Aboriginal people of BC. There is information on the medication, services and tips in an easy-to-read format.
- Youth (13 to 18) - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking flip-booklet for youth 13-18 years that uses gender and age specific language and imagery to appeal to this group.
- Fathers - BookletThis booklet is based on fathers' experiences of reducing and quitting smoking. It is for men who identify with the challenges around being an expectant or new Dad who smokes. Knowing you are not alone will support you to take that first step on becoming a smoke-free Dad.
- The Right Time...The Right Reason: Lung Cancer
- Friends & Family - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking booklet that provides guidance for family and friends who want to help someone to quit smoking.
- Fax Referral Form(25 forms per pad - 8.5x11 tear sheets) The QuitNow Fax Referral Program is a program designed to make it easy for healthcare providers to refer their patients/clients to the helpline, website or text program for assistance to quit smoking. To take advantage of the program, we have created easy-to-use fax referral pads which can be faxed to QuitNow.
- Rack card - GeneralRack card with information on how to access the services available through QuitNow. Downloadable versions available in Traditiona Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Punjabi, Korean and French
- Business cardStandard Business Card (front shown here - back includes list of what free services are available through QuitNow on the back).
- Tobacco Free Tuesday business cardBusiness card sized brochure for Tobacco Free Tuesday contest (information on reverse).
- Cost Calculator WheelAn interactive wheel that helps a person calculate the cost of smoking based on a package of cigarettes costing $10
- PenLimit of 25 units/ order.
- FlipcubeA fun distraction toy with different info on each side. Limit of 25/ order.
- Highlighter penLimit of 25/ order
- MintsTobacco Free Tuesday branded mints. 1" x 2". Quite delicious. Limit of 25/ order