The following resources are available free to all BC healthcare providers. Order your supply here and we'll mail it to you.
- Rack card - GeneralRack card with information on how to access the services available through QuitNow. Downloadable versions available in Traditiona Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Punjabi, Korean and French
- Aboriginal - BrochurePocket-sized 3-panel brochure that promotes the free quit smoking services offered by QuitNow using culturally-appropriate language for the Aboriginal people in BC
- Aboriginal - PosterColour Poster (8.5 x 11) that promotes the free quit smoking services offered by QuitNow using culturally-appropriate language for the Aboriginal people in BC
- Seniors - BrochureStandard Rack-sized 3-paneled brochure that promotes the free quit smoking services offered by QuitNow using language and imagery appropriate for the seniors of BC
- Business cardStandard Business Card (front shown here - back includes list of what free services are available through QuitNow on the back).
- Magnetic bookmarksMagnetic bookmark with black background and blue or pink text with QuitNow contact information and brief facts. Intended as a promotional item.
- Cost Calculator WheelAn interactive wheel that helps a person calculate the cost of smoking based on a package of cigarettes costing $10
- General - Smart StepsPocket-sized booklet for adults wanting to quit smoking. There is information on the medications, services and tips in an easy-to-read format.
- Aboriginal - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking booklet for adults wanting to quit smoking that uses culturally-appropriate imagery and language for the Aboriginal people of BC. There is information on the medication, services and tips in an easy-to-read format.
- Youth (13 to 18) - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking flip-booklet for youth 13-18 years that uses gender and age specific language and imagery to appeal to this group.
- Fathers - BookletThis booklet is based on fathers' experiences of reducing and quitting smoking. It is for men who identify with the challenges around being an expectant or new Dad who smokes. Knowing you are not alone will help you take that first step on becoming a smoke-free Dad.
- Friends & Family - Smart StepsPocket-sized quit smoking booklet that provides guidance for family and friends who want to help someone to quit smoking.
- Fax Referral Form(25 forms per pad - 8.5x11 tear sheets) The QuitNow Fax Referral Program is a program designed to make it easy for healthcare providers to refer their patients/clients to the helpline, website or text program for assistance to quit smoking. To take advantage of the program, we have created easy-to-use fax referral pads which can be faxed to QuitNow.