Find below some of the ways in which QuitNow Services is happy to help BC Employers become more proactive on the issue of smoking cessation in their workplace setting.
Be sure to check out our employer tools and resources too!
- Sharing QuitNow material resources. We have an extensive array of brochures, leaflets and posters about quitting smoking. Some of them are available for downloading if you wish to review them.
- Formal Needs Assessment. If you wish to conduct a formal Needs Assessment across the organization we can provide you with this as well as suggestions on implementation.
Carbon Monoxide Monitoring Clinics. This is an excellent interactive tool for engaging with employees in the workplace. It is a simple breathing test with a handheld device. We can even teach you how to use it.
- Brief Intervention Training. We can provide training to key individuals within your organization on how to approach and ask questions appropriately to individuals who are smokers. A Brief Intervention can significantly increase the likelihood of an individual quitting smoking.
- Lunch ‘n’ Learn sessions. We can provide educational sessions for your employees on a variety of subject areas in relation to quitting smoking.
- Presentations. We can provide presentations to Management and Department Leads to share background information on QuitNow and the benefits of supporting individuals to quit smoking in the organization.
- Collaboration with Stakeholders. We have connections with a variety of other stakeholders who offer Health and Wellness related programs. We assist in facilitating partnership events for the benefit of your employees.
We're here to support you. Contact Skylar Pepin at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more today!